Almond Flour Muffins
8 large eggs (beaten)
1 tbsp honey or Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup (optional)
1/2 c + 2 tbsp Nutiva Coconut Oil (melted)
1 c unsweetened Organic Traditions Shredded Coconut or 2/3 c Coconut Flour
1 1/2 tsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (or white vinegar)
1 1/4 c Almond Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 165 degrees C. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or a 4"x8" loaf pan.
2. Whisk oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar together. Add eggs.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk together until you get a liquid batter. (Don't worry if the batter seems liquidy as it's supposed to be that way).
4. Pour into a prepared muffin tin or loaf pan and bake 40 - 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Let cool 10-15 minutes in the pan. Run a knife around the pan and let it cool at room temperature on a wire rack.
Note: If using a muffin tin, bake at 300 degrees Farenheit for 20-25 minutes.
Freeze up to 3 months.
I just used a whisk and a large mixing bowl and filled a 12 cup muffin tin. They turned out delicious.
Keto/Gluten Free/Dairy Free
Please Note: I this recipe on internet and thought it was worth sharing. Unfortunately I can't remember where I spotted it so am unable to give the person the proper credit. I inserted the brands that I used when I made this recipe. I used Coconut Flour and not shredded coconut when I made this batch of muffins.