1 8 oz bag of Chocxo Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 c Organic Traditions Raw Almonds (chopped)
1 tbsp Raw Pumpkin Seeds
1 tbsp Raw Sunflower Seeds
1 1/2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
1. Place a sheet of parchment paper onto a medium sized baking sheet.
2. In a double boiler, melt Chocxo baking chips with the coconut oil. Stir and then spread onto the baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle chopped almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and coconut chips.
4. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer and break apart the chocolate bark into snack sized pieces, make sure you have a piece for your hard earned work and store in the remainder in glass containers in the freezer.
Recipe adapted from Innovite.health
Ketogenic and Candida Diet Friendly