Prep Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 7-10 medium size pancakes depending on the size you make
2 cups organic flour
2 cups milk
2 free run eggs
1 Tsp salt
2 Tblsp sugar
3 Tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup oil
- . Mix butter, eggs, sugar and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes, until well blended..
- Add baking powder and flour. Mix again.
- Add milk to make a smooth consistency.
- Heat a skillet that has been coated with a bit of oil.
- Place about 1/2 cup to 3/4 of a cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook on medium heat until bubbles rise up on the dough and then flip each pancake, being careful not to burn them.
- Serve warm with butter and maple syrup or whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Recipe created by Emily Price, C.H.N.C. – Emily Price Nutrition Consulting