Peanut Butter Cookies
If you are a big fan of peanut butter you will love these!
Makes: 30 cookies
1/2 c butter (room temperature)
1/2 c coconut oil (room temperature)
1 cup Fatso Classic Peanut Butter
1 free range egg
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 c organic brown sugar (lightly packed) or you could use **Ecoideas® Organic Dark Brown Coconut Sugar
2 3/4 c flour (use enough to form a ball
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Mix everything in the order listed by hand.
3. Form dough into a ball.
4. Pinch off enough dough to make 30 1 1/2" balls.
5. Place on cookie sheets and flatten with a fork.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 12-15 minutes.
**Did you know that is Ecoideas® 100% natural and free from additives and artificial flavorings. It is a nutrient-rich, high-value food product that is derived from the fresh sap of organically grown coconut trees. The sweet juice is extracted when the budding flower is just about to grow – and not from the coconut fruit. It works beautifully in this recipe and is not too sweet!
---Recipe created by Emily Price, C.H.N.C., Emily Price Nutrition Consulting