Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour
Makes: 36 cookies
1 cup butter
4 Tbsps organic cane sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
1/2 cup organic icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Whip butter for five minutes.
3. Add organic cane sugar and pure vanilla extract.
4. Add finely chopped pecans and flour.
5. Roll dough into 1″ balls and place on ungreased baking tray.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Check to make sure they are brown on bottom. If you are using light cooking cooking trays, they may need longer baking time.
7. Let cool five minutes and then roll in icing sugar while still warm. Allow to cool, then enjoy! These also freeze well!
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Recipe created by Emily Price, C.H.N.C. – Emily Price Nutrition Consulting (Please note that I adapted a recipe that was given to me by a friend to make it my own so I could share it with you all.)