Zuchinni Coconut Loaf
Makes: 2 full sized loafs and 1 mini loaf
3 free run eggs
1 c avacado oil
2 c organic cane sugar
3 c grated zuchinni
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 c organic coconut flour
4 c all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
2 tsp baking soda (alumninum free)
2 tsp pink himalayan salt
1 tsp organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp organic nutmeg
2 c organic fine grind unsweetened coconut
1 c organic chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Grease 2 large loaf pans and 1 mini loaf pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs together with the avacado oil and sugar. Add zuchinni and vanilla.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Add mixture evenly between pans.
6. Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 1 hour.
7. Remove from oven and cool on baking racks.
8. Serve warm with butter.
----Recipe created by Emily Price, C.H.N.C., Emily Price Nutrition Consulting