- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Lavender laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads.
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes, with 64 loads per bottle
- Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Rain Water is a scent so clean, hinting of white flowers
- Water; Lauryl Glucoside; Laureth - 7; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Sodium Citrate; Glycerin; Fatty Acids, C8-18 And C18-Unsaturated; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Subtilisin; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Amylase; Calcium Chloride; Lipase; Benzisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Mannanase,; 2H-1,5-Benzodioxepin-3(4H)-One, 7-Methyl-; Benzenepropanal, 4-Methoxy-.Alpha.-Methyl-; 1,3-Benzodioxole-5-Propanal, .Alpha.-Methyl-; Pentadecalactone; Oxacyclohexadec-12-En-2-One, (12E)-; 2-Butanone, 4-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-1-Cyclohexen-1-Yl)-; 1,6-Nonadien-3-Ol, 3,7-Dimethyl-; Ethanone, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-Tetramethyl-2-Naphthalenyl)-; Linalyl Acetate; Ethylene Brassylate
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans.
- COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy! To remove stains: Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new. Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again. Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.