Liver Health Tincture
- Liver Health combines milk thistle, dandelion, burdock and stinging nettle to support healthy liver function. Milk thistle contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the liver so that it can do its housekeeping.
- Burdock turns on the tap and clears out waste products. It will help you sweat and urinate and detoxify.
- Dandelion is one of the most recommended herbs for liver detoxification and has often been referred to as both a ‘liver tonic’ and ‘blood cleanser’. Rounding up the liver cleansing team is nettle leaf, a nutritive herb that gently cleanses the body of metabolic wastes. It has a gentle, stimulating effect on the lymphatic system (the body’s waste removal system), enhancing the excretion of wastes through the kidneys.
- Each ml containsMilk Thistle (Silybum marianum, 1:2 seed extract) 333mg per ml Burdock* (Arctium lappa, 1:4 root extract)27.7mg per mlDandelion* (Taraxacum officinale, 1:4 root extract) 27.7mg per mlStinging Nettle* (Urtica dioica, 1:4 herb top extract)27.7mg per ml*Organically grown
- Non Medicinal Ingredients40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
- Adults: take 3 ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects. Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.