- Deeply penetrating massage balm
- Arnica, cayenne and birch all work to soothe major muscle groups
- A little goes a very long way!
- This deeply penetrating massage balm is formulated with essential oils of marjoram, rosemary, lavender and ginger — all known to help naturally restore overexerted muscles.
- A base of arnica-infused olive oil soothes major muscle groups, while Canadian birch essential oil helps refresh body tissues.
- A touch of organic cayenne pepper may increase blood circulation and promote tension relief.
- To help you really release stiff muscles, try it in combination with our Rosemary + Sweet Birch Muscle Soak.
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Arnica montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Capsicum frutescens (Cayenne) fruit extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Origanum marjorana (Marjoram) oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Betula lenta (Birch) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. * = organic
- Massage desired amount into aching muscles until balm is completely absorbed into the skin. Do not use on open cuts or wounds.